Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Day!

Today is a special anniversary for me and my husband.  We met exactly 6 years ago..so every July 14 we try to do something just a little special..nothing major, but something nice.  Usually we go to the restaurant where we had our 1st date.  It's a very charming place off a very cute square in a nearby town.

Well, this year I pulled out ALL the stops for Brian.  Do you want to see what I gave him for our special day?? 

A destroyed hallway that needs to be put back together!!!  JUST what he wanted...


  While he's doing the trim & molding...I'll be painting these frames (all for $25 at ReStore)..



and finish taping then paint the hall door..

So.....
He's VERY understanding of my wonky ways...one of the many, many reasons I adore him!



I'll leave you with some Norah Jones and one of our favorite songs.....

2 comments:

  1. looking good, can't wait to see the reveal. congrats on the happy day! don't forget i need your guest post by tomorrow. thanks, have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) Anniversary!
    We definitely picked men who are keepers :)
    Have fun with the project!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...