Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can you guess where I'm going?




(apologies to the Mamas & Papas - this is the Beach Boys version)

Although I will miss the bloggery, I must say that I am SO looking forward to squishing my toes in the sand, wearing mouse ears, rollercoasters, the ocean at night, cookouts, a little sunburn, no work, sleeping late, staying up late, good food, good wine & good company!  

I'll get back to business upon my return and I mean that literally, it's getting serious with our furniture...I need to get my area ready for work, a business license & cards!  We're building a painting room & a new bench for the workshop (a big one) as soon as we get back..very exciting!

So, you guys hold down the fort and I'll bring you back something cool...we'll see what I can fit in my suitcase!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so very jealous and I will miss you TERRIBLY!!!!! Love you so much! Hope we can get together when you get back. Maybe you can help me make my bookshelf fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennifer, thank-you so much for visiting my blog today! have fun making the garden marker spoons featured on my blog! cottageromance.blogspot.com i really appreciate your visit! cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...