Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dish Cabinet & Latest Finds

Since my week has looked like this

 And while 


I finished this...
I found this cabinet at Salvation Army a few years ago for next to nothing..maybe $10.  I painted & glazed it when I brought it home. It was great storage for blankets and my son used it as a fort & hiding spot but it was time for a change.  I rearranged furniture after packing away Christmas and this look didn't work in the new location.

I love this cabinet EVEN more with the fresh look.

I added legs that I picked up at Home Depot.

It's pretty heavy with solid construction.

Brian cut a shelf from MDF that I covered in book pages.  I love the extra storage for dishes and it is so organized & neat...stuff like this makes me feel like I have it together on days when I am feeling not so Raven!

 One more thing, I found this lamp & mirror at ReStore last week.   Everything is 50% off most of the time, so it's easy to feel double tingly when you end up paying less than $20 for cool stuff like this. 

I'm linking to White Wednesday at Faded Charm,
 & Hookin' Up with House of Hepworths & FFF with Miss Mustard Seed & Make It For Monday at Cottage Instincts and Making The World Cuter all here.

I truly appreciate everyone who stops by.
Take care -


  1. Oh! I love this Jen! The finish you did is fabulous! I can't wait to see what you do with the mirror.....

    Take care,

  2. I love it! The fresh coat of paint and new legs has given it a whole new look! A fabulous project for a cold snowy day!

  3. just popping in to say hi and thanks for the kind words! i have lots of projects ahead of me and i love the inspiration out here in blogland!

  4. The feet are the best part! Love the way they transform it!!! :)

  5. That cabinet is stinking cute! Love the feet you added!

  6. i love it...great job!
    the shelf is super cute with book pages covering it and great handy-woman work on adding the legs!
    by the way...i know all too well about snow and cold (i live in chicago)...
    thanks for stopping by my blog, Sort Of Fairytale


Who doesn't love a comment? Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...